Food Grade Tapered Truck - 320 Litre
Product Code: RB0317
£178.56 inc VAT
11 or more £126.87 ex VAT
Constructed from food-grade polyethylene, this durable tapered truck is used in food-related establishments such as factories, warehouses and kitchens. It is ideal for storing and transporting ingredients and materials and with it being able to hold up to 320 litres it has a large capacity.
You can also choose to add a loose-fitting lid is available to keep the contents free from contamination from the sunlight, insects or wet weather.
- Can store up to 320-litre capacity making it ideal for transporting a large amount of food or other items
- Manufactured from polyethylene material that is durable and tough to withstand daily heavy-duty use
- Optional loose-fitting lid that can be used to cover food from sunlight, insects and rain
- UV-resistant to prevent sunlight damaging food quality
- Easy to move the truck even if full – reducing the risk of injury to the person moving it
- Single lip rim that enables the user to grip it easily
- Designed to be stacked on each other when not in use in turn saving space in your work area
- Extremely low maintenance as the surface of the food truck is designed to be easily wiped clean
The food-grade truck is easily manoeuvred on its 4x 4” corner-mounted castors. Even with food inside the food-grade truck, you won’t find yourself struggling to move the truck. The design also features a single lip rim that allows the truck to be gripped and moved without difficulty.
The truck is available in a choice of colours. The variety of colours available can be handy for when you need to segregate food before transporting.
Designed for optimal space-saving, this truck features tapered sides allowing multiple trucks to be stacked when not in use. The smooth surfaces of the truck allow for easy cleaning in the event of spillages.
Also known as food-safe truck, food-grade wheeled bin, wheeled truck.
- Comes complete with four stainless screws and an Allen key that will ensure it doesn’t come loose
- Moulded inserts line up with pre-drilled holes on the trucks for a perfect fit
- Contains a small storage compartment for documents such as truck contents, safety certificates
- Made from food-grade polyethylene ensuring it is durable and long-lasting
How to assemble
Each handle is supplied loose to prevent damage to the handle or truck during transportation.
To attach the handle to the accompanying truck, simply line up the handle’s moulded inserts with the trucks pre-drilled holes, then use the supplied Allen key and self-tapping screws to secure together.