Eltham Cycle Rack
Product Code: SFD48
£432.00 inc VAT
- Practical and space-saving solution for cycle storage
- Ideal for schools, workplaces and busy urban commuter areas such as rail and bus stations
- Simple assembly and installation
- Galvanised steel construction guards against rust
- Option of choosing just the wall mounted trough’s or adding the surface mounted rack to create a stand-alone entity
- Meets Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology criteria (BREEAM)
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Locking loops for securing the bicycle frame and wheel
- The front wheel is supported from a rubber lined hook and the rear wheel uses a lower support to stop any sideways movement
- Available as a standard version with 350mm centres
- Standard fixings supplied for assembly. Security fixings available for enhanced security
The alternating sequence of high-low cycle positions contribute to the superior space efficiency with the front wheel supported from a rubber lined hook and the rear wheel using a lower reinforcement to prevent any sideways movement.
As well as fulfilling the Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology standards (BREEAM), the quality of the galvanised steel finish ensures that it is corrosion resistant and suitable for both internal or external areas.
The rack’s carbon steel surface mounted frame enables easy installation and comes equipped with locking hoops to fix the frame. A wheel is also provided which can help contribute towards acquiring ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes.