Earthway EV-N-SPRED 2030 Homeowner Salt Spreader
Product Code: EVS2030
£87.00 inc VAT
Suitable for spreading dry and free flowing white de-icing salt, ice melts, fertiliser & grass seed, the 2030 broadcast spreader utilises the EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop to ensure accurate distribution of materials in an even spread pattern.
This spreader also features a gearbox, meaning the amount of salt being spread can vary depending on personal requirements. The high-speed gearing system, made of plastic/ceramic composite, is hard, durable and will not corrode.
The EarthWay 2030 has a lever on the handle to adjust the rate of flow.
- 30kg hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system for even spreading
- Adjustable rate control located high on the handle for easy use
- 36kg load bearing capacity
- 20cm deep lug poly wheels
- Epoxy powder coated chassis
- High speed gearbox
- Optional 3-sided deflector
- Optional rain cover
With its 20cm deep lug poly wheels and 30kg rustproof poly hopper, the 2030 is a perfect and practical salt spreader.
This product is NOT for use with conventional brown grit salt. It is compatible with a variety of top grade processed salts.
Before filling the hopper with your choice of de-icer, take some time to become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Move the stop bolt on the gearbox to the proper setting for the material you are using.
- While pushing the spreader forward, shift the control lever forward to the stop bolt.
- Before you stop moving, pull the lever back to close the flow holes.
- When finished spreading, empty any remaining material from the hopper, then thoroughly wash the spreader and allow it to dry before storing and re-using.
Optional White Rock Salt
Optional White Rock Salt can also be added to your order. This is available in the following quantities:
- 1 x 25kg Bag
- 21 x 25kg Bags (Half Pallet)
- 42 x 25kg Bags (Full Pallet)
- 1 Tonne Bulk Bag
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader and within 3-5 working days.