Conviviale Steel Bollard
Product Code: SPL206332
£92.41 inc VAT
Ideal for traffic control in a wide range of locations, this bollard features a design that will look attractive in any location.
- Manufactured from 70 x 70mm steel tubing with no sharp angles
- Zinc painted in one of our standard RAL colours
- Diamond Curve moulded aluminium top cap
- Overall height of 1280mm excluding top cap
- Designed to be concreted directly in to the ground
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets. The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.