Conviviale High Visibility Steel Bollard
Product Code: SPL206333
£99.54 inc VAT
This high visibility bollard is ideal for town and city centres and features top caps painted in a contrasting colour making it easily detected by visually impaired people.
- Manufactured from 70 x 70mm steel tube zinc painted in a choice of colours
- Diamond Curve top cap painted in white (RAL 9010)
- Fully DDA compliant
- Designed to be concreted directly into the ground
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets. The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.