Concrete and Timber Park Bench
Product Code: AF-9500020
£530.30 inc VAT
Resistant to theft and built to withstand the unpredictable British weather, this Park Bench is manufactured using steel reinforced, bolted concrete ends with heavy duty timber slats to create an incredibly strong and heavy duty bench. It provides a robust and reliable seating solution for any outdoor environment.
The bench weighs 150kg with the solid concrete base available in a choice of 4 colours. It can comfortably seat up to three adults/four children.
- Robust concrete and timber park bench
- Constructed in the UK
- Ideal for any outdoor environment
- Will comfortably seat up to 3 adults/4 children
- Tough and resilient concrete base with heavy duty timber slats
- 4 different concrete colours to choose from: standard, yellow, terracotta or beige
- Manufactured using Swedish spruce dried timber (34mm thickness)
- Timber is sourced from sustainable and renewable sources
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- Theft resistant
- All fixings are zinc plated to prevent corrosion
- Optional long clamps available to securely fix bench to the ground
Swedish spruce dried timber with 16-18% moisture content is used in the construction of this natural product. The timber has a 34mm thickness and is treated with a water based preservative with no solvents used. All fixings are zinc plated to prevent corrosion.
The optional Short Clamp is a heavy duty, galvanised steel clamp designed to securely fix your Concrete and Timber Park Bench to the ground (see additional image). One clamp is enough to secure the bench, however two clamps can be used if required, for example in areas with a high risk of theft or vandalism.
Please note that due to the many different types of surfaces on which our benches are sited, we do not provide the fixings to secure the clamps to the ground. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide their own fixings.
The price of this product includes nationwide delivery and installation (excluding Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Islands).