BAC 5 Antibacterial & Antiviral Surface Disinfectant - 25 Litre Jerry Can
Product Code: BON-BAC5
£83.99 inc VAT
16 or more £39.99 ex VAT
In Stock - Order Now - Great Value - Equivalent to only £13.99 (ex.VAT) per 5 litres of BAC 5!
This ready-mixed BAC 5 solution is safe to be used without dilution and features a low concentration mixture of Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC), DDAC 50 and Tetrasodium EDTA with deionised water. This combination of chemicals has been tested extensively and is highly effective at killing a wide range of potentially harmful infectious bacteria to reduce the spread of disease.
Currently being used by public transport providers and vehicle hire companies to disinfect vehicles when returning to base or after each hire use, this touch-less disinfectant is applied using a low pressure sprayer for the thorough, economical and fast-acting decontamination of internal areas, surfaces and equipment. When sprayed, it remains on surfaces for up to 30 days, providing long-lasting protection.
It is also suitable for use through a fogging machine (also called a fogger or fumigator) - this is effective for disinfecting most internal spaces such as offices and commercial properties. Another common use is the thorough cleaning of holiday rentals and properties between guests.
- BAC 5 Antibacterial & Antiviral Surface Disinfectant
- Supplied in a 25-litre jerry can
- Ready-mixed solution - safe to be used without dilution
- Ideal for the thorough and economical cleaning/disinfection of internal spaces, surfaces and equipment
- Touch-less solution - to be applied using a low pressure sprayer
- Also suitable for use through a fogging machine
- Suitable for use on soft furnishings
- Currently being used by public transport providers and vehicle hire companies to disinfect vehicles
- Also practical for the thorough cleaning of holiday rentals and properties between guests
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride - a rapid acting algaecide, bactericide and fungicide
- Product is non-allergic and poses no risk to humans or the environment
- Uniform disinfection of all surfaces without corroding or oxidizing
- Remains on surfaces for up to 30 days
- No requirement to wipe
- Approved to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 13697 standards
- Smith Performance NL-400 Backpack Sprayer available (See Related Products)
- Using a suitable sprayer, 25 litres of BAC 5 will cover approximately 2500 square feet
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa, while all BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
It also meets BS EN 13697 standards, meaning it has passed a quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
This disinfectant is also practical for use in the likes of nursing homes, hospitals, food production environments and large offices.
BAC 5 Disinfectant - Directions For Use:
1. Ready To Use (Use Neat).
2. Add liquid to fogging machine or other bulk spraying container.
3. Apply evenly over area to disinfect, ensuring good coverage.
4. Allow minimum of 30 minutes before allowing public into treated area.
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please Note: Cleaning should be performed using the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) - please see the product download titled BAC 5 Antibacterial & Antiviral Disinfectant - PPE for further information. Do not soak soft furnishings with BAC 5 and always allow to dry before use. Do not use on electrical apparatus.