75% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel - 500ml - Pack of 10
Perfect for use around the family home, storing in bags and vehicles whilst on the move, and busy workplaces such as offices and workplaces, this ready to use 75% Alcohol Hand Gel Sanitiser offers convenient, safe and effective hand cleansing and disinfection. It contains tee tree oil which encompasses both antibacterial and antiseptic properties, killing bacteria and fungi to minimise the risk of infections and viruses spreading.
Manufactured in the UK, this colourless alcohol solution has a thick gel consistency - similar to that found in most High Street retailers, as well as being clinically tested and compliant to EN1276 standards. It is proven to kill 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds following application and designed to combat gram, as well as gram + bacteria including MRSA.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. This product is supplied in 500ml flip lid bottles and helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry. It offers a convenient cleansing alternative to combat infection and helps people stave off the coronavirus, cold and seasonal flu when a sink is not readily available.
- 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Supplied in a 500ml flip lid bottle
- Pack of 10
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 75% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at home, in the car and at workplaces
- Contains tea tree oil - excellent antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- Manufactured in the UK
How to Apply
For best results, ensure your hands are visibly clean and dry. Use a small amount of the gel onto the palm and rub your hands together. Ensure your palms, fingernails, thumbs and wrists are fully coated before the gel completely evaporates.