70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rub - 5 Litre
Product Code: SYC-AHSR-5LITRE
£20.39 inc VAT
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
This easy-to-apply Hand Sanitiser Rub can be used immediately when soap and water are not readily available to effectively cleanse hands and help reduce the transmission of viruses and infections in high-traffic locations such as food service areas, hospital wards, GP surgeries and offices. It is designed to combat gram negative and gram positive bacteria including MRSA and E. coli.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. Supplied in five-litre bottles, this non-perfumed, colourless solution has a 70% alcohol content which is proven to kill 99.9% of germs. It leaves hands clean and fresh after use without affecting your skin’s natural moisture.
- Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rub
- Supplied in a 5-litre bottle
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Encourages good hygiene practice
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, hospitals, food manufacturers, etc
- Non-perfumed, colourless solution - suitable for food preparation, production and serving
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Helps reduce the spread of bacterial infections
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Manufactured in the UK
How To Apply
Dispense a small amount of rub into the palm of your hand and rub both hands briskly together until dry.
Please Note: Hand Sanitiser Rub does not replace the need for normal hand washing with a good quality soap or hand wash. Use Hand Sanitiser Rub safely - always read the label and product information before use. Care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.