70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse - 5 Litre
Delivered by DHL Express - Next Working Day (9am - 5pm) but please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
This listing is for 1 x 5-Litre Bottle of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse.
Practical for rapid and effective hand sanitising when soap and water are not readily available, this high-quality unperfumed Hand Sanitiser Rinse is practical for use in the likes of hospitals, offices, warehouses, food production and catering environments to prevent the spread of infection and bacteria. It is also suitable for non-surgical patient care establishments such as nursing homes and GP surgeries.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. Supplied in five-litre bottles, this fast-acting product has a 70% alcohol content which is proven to kill 99% of germs. It rapidly evaporates without leaving residue and odour, whilst also conserving water as the user simply rubs the rinse all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
The solution’s free-flowing properties make it extremely easy to pour which makes for accurate dispensing into smaller containers and wall mounted dispensers, minimising spills to keep the surrounding area clean, safe and free from spillages.
- Fast-acting Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse
- Supplied in a 5-litre bottle
- Cost-effective preventive measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Easy to pour for economical dispensing of liquid into smaller containers
- Keeps the surrounding area free from spillages
- Encourages good hygiene practice
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, hospitals, food manufacturers, etc
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Rapidly evaporates without leaving residue and odour
- Unperfumed - suitable for food preparation, production and serving
- Also ideal for use in non-surgical patient care establishments
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
- Limited availability
- Pelican Pump available to buy separately (See Related Products)
Manufactured in the UK, it offers a convenient hand cleansing alternative to combat infection and help people stave off the cold and seasonal flu when a sink is not readily available.
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Apply small amount to palm and spread over hands and lower forearms, paying attention to creases and cuticles in the skin.
2. Rub thoroughly until skin is dry - drying of hands is not necessary.
Please Note: Care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.