600mm Diameter Traffic Mirror
Product Code: MIRROR-RW600
£146.88 inc VAT
Practical for both road safety and security applications, this 600mm Diameter Traffic Mirror enables drivers to see around blind corners, bad junctions and in areas where hills and complex curves obstruct their view. It has a maximum viewing distance of 11 metres and is completely weatherproof to provide superior visual qualities, even in extreme weather. It is also UV treated to prevent damage being caused by the sun.
This versatile product can be installed in a wide range of locations where traffic visibility is restricted including when exiting car parks and driveways, as well as in warehouses and factories where there is the risk of forklifts and trolleys colliding with each other. It is also ideal as a surveillance tool in public places and sites where vandalism and theft are rife.
The durable GRP-moulded housing and shatter resistant 1.5mm acrylic construction ensure long-lasting performance.
- Enables drivers to see around blind corners, concealed entrances and exits, etc
- Ideal for car parks, factories, garages, etc
- Practical for surveillance purposes to help prevent vandalism and theft
- Fully weatherproof for permanent outdoor installation
- Made from super-tough 1.5mm acrylic - highly durable and shatterproof
- 1.5mm acrylic face for superior optical qualities of a large area
- Maximum viewing distance of 11 metres
- GRP-moulded housing
- UV-treated polymer casing
- Hi-visibility red/white 3M reflective edges
- Outer rim is highly visible in low-light situations
- Compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements
- Supplied with zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 45mm diameter posts (post not included)
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour
The 1.5mm acrylic face offers superior optical qualities, whilst the red/white 3M reflective edges ensure maximum visibility. The outer rim of these mirrors adds the extra advantage of being extremely visible in low-light situations.
The mirror comes supplied with zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 45mm diameter posts (post not included).
It is fully compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff. For additional peace of mind, a one-year warranty is included as standard on all parts and labour.