550mm x 830mm Traffic Mirror
Product Code: MIRROR-8350
£219.10 inc VAT
The rectangular design of this traffic mirror provides cost-effective safety and maximum visibility at locations where a driver’s vision is often restricted such as driveways, junctions, car park entrances and exits. It provides a generous viewing distance of 25 metres and is completely weatherproof to offer superior optical qualities, even in extreme weather.
This versatile product is also commonly installed in warehouses, delivery docks and other work sites as a safety method to enable vehicle users, employees and customers to check it is safe to proceed around a corner or narrow aisle.
It is manufactured from robust, shatter resistant 1.5mm polycarbonate and features durable Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) housing. The UV treated polycarbonate mirror face prevents damage being caused by the sun and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Ideal for checking if it is safe to proceed around blind corners and narrow aisles
- Rectangular face for maximum visibility
- Cost-effective safety to assist vehicles operating on work sites and turning out of driveways, bad junctions, etc
- Fully weatherproof for permanent outdoor installation
- UV treated polycarbonate mirror face
- Made from super-tough 1.5mm polycarbonate - highly durable and shatterproof
- Maximum viewing distance of 25 metres
- GRP-moulded housing
- Hi-visibility red/white 3M reflective edges
- Compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements
- Supplied with zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 75mm diameter posts (post not included)
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour
The mirror comes supplied with zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 75mm diameter posts (post not included).
These mirrors fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff. For additional peace of mind, a one-year warranty is included as standard on all parts and labour.